@ An ideal gift for travelers (armchair or otherwise), our Antiqued Brass Poem Compass With Leather Case includes a cover with Robert Frost’s famous poem “The Road Not Taken.” This is a gift that will be cherished for generations. Brass and glass compass, leather case. Size: 2-1/2″ dia. x 1″H.
- Antiqued Brass Poem Compass With Leather Case
- Engraved with Robert Frost’s famous poem “The Road Not Taken”
- Brass and glass compass, leather case
- A gift that will be cherished for generations
List Price: $ 8.68
Price: $ 3.51
* The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (published 1876) is a very well-known and popular story concerning American youth. Mark Twain’s lively tale of the scrapes and adventures of boyhood is set in St. Petersburg, Missouri, where Tom Sawyer and his friend Huckleberry Finn have the kinds of adventures many boys can imagine: racing bugs during class, impressing girls, especially Becky Thatcher, with fights and stunts in the schoolyard, getting lost in a cave, and playing pirates on the Mississippi River.
One of the most famous incidents in the book describes how Tom persuades his friends to do a boring, hateful chore for him: whitewashing (i.e., painting) a fence.
This was the first novel to be written on a typewriter.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
(Summary from Wikipedia)
Genre(s): Children’s Fiction
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Audiobook by Mark Twain | Audiobooks Youtube Free
Permalink to ‘Antiqued Brass Poem Compass with Leather Case’