@ When you’re camping and want to add extra comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try this KingCamp DELUXE series Self-Inflating Camping Pad. With the help of these stylish and lightweight pads, your camping trips sure would be more glamorous and wonderful. Not only can these pads be used on camping trips but also at home when you have guests round to spend the night. KingCamp self-Inflating Camping Pad will change how you think about sleeping outdoors by bringing you a better night sleep. Top Fabric: 100% Polyester 150D Oxford
Bottom Fabric: 100% Polyester 150D Oxford
Valve: Brass with plastic map
Carry bag: 150D Oxford stuff sack
DELUXE SINGLE: 198 x 63 x 7.5 cm (77.95 x 24.80 x 2.95 inches);
- Jet stream foam for super fast inflation and deflation; 100% Polyester 150D Oxford, this pad is damp-proof, environmentally friendly and comfortable, durable to use years.
- Each pad has two durable non-corrosive brass valves, providing rapid inflation and deflation. It is convenient to adjust the comfort level of this self-inflating camp pad. Compression straps, an oversized oxford carrying bag and repair kit included(Glue Not Included).
- This durable self-inflating camp pad is ideal for camping, self-driving tour, fishing and other outdoor activities. Also it can be used at home when you have guests round to spend the night.
- Open the two valves, the pad will inflate itself. It is recommended that sunlight can make the process faster and better. If the mat can’t inflate well after you received it. The reason may be it is compressed or unused for a long time,you can roll it back and forth or use it twice to restore the elasticity of the sponge.
- To deflate the pad, 1. Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part by your legs. When rolling to the top part, let the air flow out for a while, then close the valves. **2. Secondly, don’t open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top part, open the valves, let the air flow out. Then close the valves. **3. Repeat 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 – 5 times)
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get it on Amazon here… http://geni.us/l3Bv
Support the Peter von Panda channel here… https://patreon.com/petervonpanda
Waterproof Fabric Surface for quick and easy clean up
Folds compactly for storage or travel
6 3/4 in (17cm) high
Laminated vinyl to withstand the elements
Product Size – 72.5″ x 26.5″ x 6.75″ (184cm x 67cm x 17cm)
Topped with fabric to ensure sleeping comfort
Wave beam construction for a uniform sleeping surface
Intex camping mats provide comfort and durability for outside conditions
A quick and simple camping solution, the Intex inflatable fabric mattress gives you a comfortable sleeping surface for your outdoor adventures. The mattress is made of laminated vinyl built to withstand the elements, with a unique wave beam construction producing a uniform sleeping surface. The mat is also topped with fabric to keep you comfortable throughout the evening. And when it’s time to pack up, the mat folds compactly for easy storage and travel. Also functional as a pool or lake flotation device, the mat measures 72.5 by 6.75 by 26.5 inches (W x H x D).
Helping people have fun for more than 40 years, Intex is the world leader in designing and producing high-quality, innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation. Every Intex product–which includes such items as above-ground pools, pool accessories, pool toys, airbeds, and boats–undergoes an intensive quality control process before it’s released to the public. During the manufacturing process, highly trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, from the quality of the raw materials and the calibration of the machines to the making and assembly of each product. The goal is to produce the best possible product at the best possible price. Intex offices are located in such cities as Long Beach, California; WanChai, Hong Kong; Roosendaal, Netherlands; Beaufort, France; and Praha, Czech Republic.
Intex Inflatable Fabric Camping Air Mattress with Built-In Pillow, 72.5" x 26.5" x 6.75" review