@ With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket--and functional storage options for items both big and small--with multiple access points. When a duffel isn't enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Osprey(R) keeps your gear comfortably in tow with the Porter 46.
* Here’s why I really love the Osprey Ozone 46:
1. Hip belt tucks away independently of shoulder straps
2. Compression straps don’t cover all pockets
3. Shoe bag
4. Laptop against back
5. Side pockets are functional
For more about my packing or travels, see my other videos or go to www.aprilstravels.com
Osprey Backpack Review — Not the Farpoint?!
Permalink to ‘Osprey Packs Porter 46 Travel Backpack’