@ Introduce your taste buds to this tasty meal made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Mountain House Chicken Fajita Bowl is to spice up your next adventures. Savor hearty pieces of chicken, bell peppers, rice, black beans, corn, onions and seasonings. Eat straight from the pouch or use as a filling in a tortilla.
- Made with chicken, bell peppers, rice, black beans, corn, onions and seasonings, this meal is sure to spice up any adventure.
- Portable and Lightweight – Enjoy a delicious meal on the trail or in your tent.
- Quick prep! Just add water to the pouch and eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup!
- Delicious flavor! Freeze-dried to lock in the nutrients and freshness. No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors!
- 30-Years Taste – Perfect for emergency food storage or survival food.
* This is my review of mountain house chicken & mashed potatoes. It is freeze dried and the shelf life is 25 years. It is freeze dried and the shelf life is 25 years. That's right I said 25 years! These are definitely worth keeping on hand in the event of an emergency. With a shelf life's of 25 years you will not need to worry about rotating food items in your panty. If you are stuck home in an urban or suburb setting this is a must have. In the event of a disaster you always want to have extra food around because you do not know how long until help will arrive. I highly recommend freeze dried foods to keep as part of your survival pantry stash.
If you are interested in purchasing there is a link below.
Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe.
Mountain House Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
Mountain House Chicken & Mashed Potatoes Review
Permalink to ‘Mountain House Chicken Fajita Bowl’